Thursday, February 11, 2010

"I'm like Bruce Willis - only harder '



He is thick. He is a Losertyp. In his new film "The Kaufhauscop" is Hollywood star Kevin James (43, "King of Queens") of moppel Paul wanting to necessarily be a policeman.
Because of his obesity, however, he falls again and again by the police inspection, is shunned by women. Also in reality, Kevin James has a few pounds too much on the ribs. Whether he is just like Paul?
Sunday Express met the Hollywood star who ges tern evening on Thomas Gottschalk's Wettcouch took place, to talk.
When he came from the football Gucken from the couch: The black tracksuit Kevin James (1.78 cm shuffles, 130 kg) for an interview. The belly wobbles, "love handles" sit on his pants. Hüftgold hide? "Why?" Asks Kevin, "I have always lived a good thing. My figure belongs to me, she is a part of me. I had fun anyway! "
Bad experiences as well as his movie character, he has not because of his need to pound. "It never got silly sayings. And so far, is still zusammengekracht no chair beneath me! "
He was still a bit sad when he thinks of his muscular body he had during his sports studies. "As a young man I was very athletic and athletic," he remembers and admits: "Of course, I also fight against the pound. But the new film has made me once again sport. I have done many stunts himself. Actually, I'm like Bruce Willis - only harder. "
For Bruce Willis's character was not enough, however, in spite of severe shooting. Why? "Well, there always so many goodies were on the set. Since I could not resist easy. And wherever I go, I test the beer. The German tastes especially delicious. "
Despite a few kilos too much Kevin James is just as lionized as his fellow actors with six-pack. "With me and the lady was always very good," laughs Kevin, who married five years ago with colleague Steffiana de la Cruz. "For women, my character was never a problem." But something else: "I'm soooo shy ..."
Women's hearts to fly him despite Moppel-dimensions: "It is my sense of humor. He is a good key to the women. Especially if, like me has no body like Brad Pitt, then humor is really great to get to know women. "Not that he would have needed ...