Tuesday, April 13, 2010

From prince to beggar



Munich - What were the good times, when Lukas Podolski in the Cologne jersey switched and switched. Good for the FC fans and good for him! And today?
While shot the top striker Luca Toni and Miro Klose have twelve competitive match-gates, Poldi succeeded in his second year Bavaria, not a single hit!
It was Podolski in Bayern 3:1-victory over Borussia Moenchengladbach his best ever performance of the season. Two prepared by three goals, distributes many balls, which won most battles.
But he managed a goal again, although he was allowed to play 90 minutes. Only Toni scored twice, then even switched substitute Klose yet.
 Our Poldi - from Prince to the beggar. He wants nothing more than a goal at last! Coach Ottmar Hitzfeld knows: "Of course it's depressing for him to make both right and left and he did not. He now needs a sense of achievement. "
Poldi itself can say nothing: "In me, I do not worry. Still, I have prepared two goals, then I can build. I know what I can. I have to keep working on me to continue to fight, then it will work again soon. "
Hitzfeld will give him the necessary time: "I saw him play an extra leave so he can collect about 90 minutes of match practice. Let's not forget he was hurt and now needs a long time for a few games. "
But on Saturday against Frankfurt, he probably sits out again. Klose's no way to pass, to Toni long and no more. Ze Roberto is very enthusiastic: "Luca is like my compatriot Romario. He has scored over 1,000 goals. Hopefully Toni creates it. He has an innate eye for goal. This is untrainierbar. "1,000 gates! What a madness. Poldi would currently have a single range.
Also of interest
Poldi last Pflichtspieltor